OUR OLD CHANNEL GOT BLOCK KINLDY JOIN THE NEW CHANNEL
The 2019 general election has produced 26 governors-elect. Rivers, Adamawa and Bauchi States are still undecided.
INEC, however, concluded election in Plateau, Benue, Sokoto and Kano states on Saturday.
Below is a list of the governors-elect and their parties:
1. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi – (PDP) Enugu State.
2. David Umahi – (PDP) Ebonyi State
3. Inuwa Yahaya (APC) Gombe State
4. Okezie Ikpeazu (PDP) Abia State
5. Abubakar Bello (APC) Niger State
6. Seyi Makinde (PDP) Oyo State
7. Emmanuel Udom (PDP) Akwa Ibom State
8. Prof. Ben Ayade (PDP) Cross River
9. MaiMala Buni (APC) Yobe State
10. Babajide Sanwo-Olu (APC) Lagos State
11. Dapo Abiodun (APC) Ogun
12. Ifeanyi Okowa (PDP) Delta.
13. Babagana Zulum (APC) Borno
14. Mallam Nasir El-Rufai (APC) Kaduna
15. Hon. Emeka Ihedioha (PDP) Imo
16. Mohammed Badaru (APC) Jigawa
17. Aminu Masari (APC) Katsina
18. Atiku Bagudu (APC) Kebbi
19. Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq (APC) Kwara
20. Abdullahi Sule (APC) Nasarawa
21. Muktar Idris (APC) Zamfara
22. Darius Ishaku (PDP) Taraba
23. Samuel Ortom (PDP) Benue
25: Abdullahi Umar Ganduje (APC) Kano
25: Aminu Tambuwal (PDP) Sokoto
26. Simon Lalong (APC) Plateau
States not affected by 2019 election:
27. Willie Obiano (APGA) Anambra.
28. Ekiti (APC) Kayode Fayemi
29. Bayelsa (PDP) Seriake Dickson
30. Kogi (APC) Yahaya Bello
31. Osun (APC and PDP still in court)
32. Ondo (APC) Rotimi Akeredolu
33. Edo (APC) Godwin Obaseki
34. Adamawa (undecided)
35. Rivers (undecided)
36. Bauchi (undecided)